The total cost for the nurse aide program is $1300. The cost covers all of the materials needed to complete the class. Included in these costs are: books, uniforms, state background check, and tuition.
The registration fee is $150 total. We will allow you to pay $100 as a down payment on the registration fee. This payment will be deducted from the $1300 course cost, leaving a balance of $1200. This $100 payment is non-refundable and is only applicable towards the course costs if the applicant attends school within 6 months of registration.
Your $100 registration deposit will cover:
– initial review of your application
– Preparation of enrollment documents for DPW (if applicable)
– Background query
Once your application has been reviewed, and accepted you will be contacted via telephone by one of our admissions representatives within 3 business days for a brief phone interview, and to schedule a date for admissions testing and orientation. At your appointment you will receive:
– A customized payment plan
– Enrollment notification for DPW (if Applicable)
– Health Form (to be completed by physician)
– Enrollment agreement
– A tentative start date (contingent on seat availability, payment plan, and health + criminal clearances)
If your application is denied, you will receive a denial of enrollment letter with a brief explanation.